We collect your email, if you voluntarily submit it to us, and sometimes email you for marketing, but do not sell it. If you unsubscribe, we will honor that quickly.
The Appliance does use any connected services offered by Call Telemetry LLC. It is effectively air gapped from Call Telemetry LLC.
The Appliance does not share data with Call Telemetry LLC.
The Appliance can be configured by you, the customer, to share realtime events data that match certain rules with entities of your choice, but still never shares it with Call Telemetry LLC. You would need to establish your own service contract with a supported vendor (SMTP, Webex Teams, Twilio or Meraki), and enter your own secret credential/API key. That vendor is then responsible for the data you choose to share with them.
The long version:
Last Updated: 03/15/2022
Call Telemetry LLC is a technology company headquartered in Alabama,USA, which focuses on providing services to Cisco Collaboration customers.
For more information about our services, please refer to our website:
- the use of https://calltelemetry.com “website”)
- social media messages and marketing campaigns and
- the use of our products and services.
- A website visitor
- An end user of the application (“end user”)
- A prospective client
2.0 Personal Information We Collect
2.1 Information You Choose to Provide to Us
We may ask you to provide personal information when:
- You request a free trial or demo.
- You connect with us directly via phone calls or video conferencing platforms.
- You participate in chats.
- You pay for our services.
We collect personal information that may include first and last name, business email address, phone number and/or company name.
2.2 Information We Collect Automatically
Call Telemetry Appliance
Information collected or entered on the Appliance is not uploaded into any system we manage. We do not collect information from the appliance.
Call Telemetry Marketing (calltelemetry.com)
We collect information about your visits to the website and the application when you land on any of our web pages through cookies and similar tracking technology.
The information collected includes:
- access times
- the pages you view
- the links you click on
- the search terms you enter
- actions you take in connection with any of the visited pages
- your device information such as IP address, location, browser type and language
- the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and
- the URL you browse away from our pages if you click on an external link
We may also collect information when you open email messages from us or click on links within email messages.
3.0 How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Deliver the contracted services and allow full use of the application functionality as purchased by the clients.
- Deliver training and support to our application end users and/or carry out the transactions you have requested.
- To communicate with you directly through emails, calls, chats, video conferencing.
- Process payments for application subscriptions.
- Send communications to you about:
- New application features and upgrades.
- Our services and offerings.
- Event announcements.
- Product notices and changes to our terms and policies.
- Particular programs in which you have chosen to participate.
- Promotional offers and surveys.
- Scheduling demos and managing free trials.
- Advertise and market our products and services, including delivering interest-based advertisements on this website and other sites or content syndication platforms and websites.
- Carry out market research to understand how to improve our services and their delivery.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns.
- Generate sales leads and increase our market share.
- Analyze user clicks and usage of the application and website to improve user experience and maximize usage of our services.
- Manage our website and application to maintain and deliver the contracted functionality and services .
- Enforce our website and application terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
- Protect the security or integrity of the website, application, our business or services.
- Or otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection or as required or permitted by law.
We do not sell your information to any third party.
4.0 How We Share Personal Information
Call Telemetry Appliance
The appliance does not share any personal information. No third party service has access to your data, not even our company. In the operation of our product, You, the customer, may choose to activate a service that shares data, but this requires you, the customer, to establish a contractual and private relationship with that entity directly, and enter your own credential information to activate a service within the appliance to that third party.
Call Telemetry Marketing Web Page (calltelemtry.com)
We use third parties to help us provide our services. They will have access to your information as collected by the website, as reasonably necessary to perform the contracted tasks on our behalf. We sign contractual agreements to obligate them to protect the personal information, only use it to deliver the contracted services to us, prohibit them from selling it and not disclose it without our knowledge and permission.
Service Provider Name
Information Collected by the Service Provider
|Mailchimp.com||Communication/Email||Name, Email, Email Engagement Stats||United States|
|HubSpot||CRM / Communicaitons||Name, Email||United States|
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, subpoena or other legal processes as identified in the applicable legislation.
We attempt to notify our clients about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency.
Change in Control
We can also share your personal data as part of a sale, merger, change in control or in preparation for any of these events.
5.0 How We Secure Personal Information
We are committed to protecting the security of all of the personal information we collect and use.
We use a variety of physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to help protect it from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We have implemented best-practice standards and controls in compliance with internationally recognized security frameworks. We use encryption technologies to protect data at rest and in transit.
6.0 Your Rights
We provide the same suite of services to all of our clients and end users worldwide.
We offer the following rights to all individuals regardless of their location or applicable privacy regulations.
For personal information we have about you, you can:
- Access your personal information or request a copy.
You have the right to obtain information about what personal information we process about you or to obtain a copy of your personal information.
If you have provided personal information to us, you may contact us to obtain an outline of what information we have about you or a copy of the information.
You have the right to be notified of what personal information we collect about you and how we use it, disclose it and protect it.
Change or correct your personal information.
You have the right to update/correct your personal information or ask us to do it on your behalf. If your contact information is wrong, please contact us at [email protected].
Delete or erase your personal information.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information at any time. We will communicate back to you within reasonable timelines the result of your request. We may not be able to delete or erase your personal information, but we will inform you of these reasons and any further actions available to you.
Object to the processing of your personal information.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. This means that we will stop using your personal information for these purposes.
Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
You may have the right to ask us to limit the way that we use your personal information.
Export your personal data.
You have the right to request that we export to you in a machine-readable format all of the personal information we have about you.
We do not process personal information through the use of automated means.
If you would like to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us at [email protected]
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the local organizations in charge of enforcing the privacy legislation applicable in your territory.
7.0 How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We retain information as long as it is necessary to provide the services to you and our clients, subject to any legal obligations to further retain such information.
We may also retain information to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our Terms of Service and take other actions permitted by law.
Information connected to you that is no longer necessary and relevant to provide our services may be de-identified or aggregated with other non-personal data. This information may provide insights that are commercially valuable to Call Telemetry LLC, such as statistics of the use of the services.
8.0 Other Important Information
We process data in locations United States and rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders, such as contracts incorporating data protection and sharing obligations.
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a lawful reason for its collection.
When you visit our website and provide us with your personal information, we collect and use it with your consent.
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. If you have any questions about the lawful bases upon which we collect and use your personal data, please contact us at [email protected]
How to select your communications preferences
You may choose to receive or not receive marketing communications from us. Please click the “Unsubscribe” link in the email we sent you to stop receiving marketing communications.
Even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, we may still communicate with you regarding security and privacy issues, servicing your account, fulfilling your requests, or administering any promotion or any program in which you may have elected to participate.
9.0 Contact Information
You may contact us to exercise any of your rights or ask for more information about your personal information and our privacy practices by contacting us at
A.1 For Individuals Based in California
This section provides additional specific information for consumers based in California as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
A.1.1 Collection and Use of Personal Information
In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, mailing address, email address, zip code, telephone number or other similar identifiers
- California Customer Records (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as username and password, company name, job title, business email address and department
- Internet/network information, such as your browsing history, log and analytics data, information about the device(s) used to access the services and information regarding your interaction with our websites or services and other usage data
- Geolocation data, such as information about your location (at country and city level) collected from your IP address
- Other personal information, such as personal information you provide to us in relation to a survey, comment, question, request, article download or inquiry and any other information you upload to our application
We collect personal information directly from you, from your browser or device when you visit our websites, from third parties that you permit to share your information or from third parties that share public information about you, as stated above.
See the section above, “How We Use Personal Information,” to understand how we use the personal information collected from California consumers.
A.1.2 Recipients of Personal Information
We share personal information with third parties for business purposes. The categories of third parties to whom we disclose your personal information may include: (i) our service providers and advisors, (ii) marketing and strategic partners; (iii) ad networks and advertising partners; (iv) analytics providers; and (v) social networks.
A.1.3 California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you may be able to exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information about you that we have collected (subject to certain limitations at law):
- The right to know any or all of the following information relating to your personal information that we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months (upon verification of your identity):
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources of the personal information
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed
- The categories of personal information we have sold and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold, and
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling the personal information.
- The right to request deletion of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to opt-out of personal information sales to third parties now or in the future. However, we do not sell your personal information.
You also have the right to be free of discrimination for exercising these rights.
Please note that if exercising these rights limits our ability to process personal information (such as a deletion request), we may no longer be able to provide you with our products and services or engage with you in the same manner.
A.1.4 How to Exercise Your California Consumer Rights
To exercise your right to know and/or your right to deletion, please submit a request by contacting us at [email protected].
We will need to verify your identity before processing your request.
In order to verify your identity, we will generally require sufficient information from you so that we can match it to the information we maintain about you in our systems. Sometimes we may need additional personal information from you to be able to identify you. We will notify you.
We may decline a request to exercise the right to know and/or right to deletion, particularly where we cannot verify your identity or locate your information in our systems or as permitted by law.
You may choose to designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. No information will be disclosed until the authorized agent’s authority has been reviewed and verified. Once an authorized agent has submitted a request, we may require additional information (i.e., written authorization from you) to confirm the authorized agent’s authority.
Minors Under Age 16
Our application and services are intended for business use, and we do not expect them to be of any interest to minors. We do not intentionally collect any personal information of consumers below the age of 16. We do not sell the personal information of California consumers.