Realtime tools for Cisco Collaboration.
Made by a Collab Engineer to solve real-world problems.
Block calls with one click. No IOS rules, partitions, CSS, required.
Collab Tools for today's challanges.
Global Policy Engine
The easiest way to block calls.
One policy management for all your blocking needs. You can even share policies across clusters. No more IOS translation rule mess, or trying to sync your block lists to other routers.
Instant 911 Alerts
Realtime CDP & Subnet Data Collection
Locate your callers instantly, with details like CUCM description, CDP Switch and Port, Subnet, all cross referenced to locations that give you the most accurate location in realtime.
Spam Robocall Filtering
Reputation based filtering in realtime
We partner with TrueSpam to provide you with the best reputation filtering. Block, Rename, or Redirect calls based on your own thresholds.
Missed Call Alerts
Offline or Online, Missed calls to Email
Missed call alerts via email, even if the phone is unplugged. Any extension or pilot can be a missed call, not just a phone.
Webhook realtime call events to any system
A new way to share call data in realtime. Log calls to a CRM, send post-call SMS surveys, trigger an email, a callback, or even lookup a phone in your CMDB for 911 details.
Serial, CDP, Subnet, CSV lists, Meraki, Traceroute, HTTP
Collect CDP Neighbors, Serial numbers, and Subnets. Query a phone in Meraki or similar Network Inventory tool. All this data is available for use in real-time alerts.
Featured YouTube Videos
One softkey to block calls
Global Block List Management
Instant 911 alerts in just 2 minutes!
Add Location Data to your 911 Alerts
QR-Code Wire Mapping Tool
Yearly base licenses below include 2500 phones.
No rate limits, never expires.
A powerful suite of tools for the Collab Community.
- Unlimited Rules
- Greeting Injection
- Call Modifiers
- Basic CDR Report
- Phone Dashboard & Remote Control
- Unlimited Phones - Basic Discovery / Remote Control
- Up to 1000 Phones - Detailed Discovery (CDP/Serial)
- Up to 1000 Phones - Phone Automations (ITL / Factory Reset, etc)
- 7 Days CDR History
- 1 Administrator
- 1 Callmanager cluster
Starting at$0.60 /phone
Everything in Community - Plus:
- Detailed Discovery - CDP / Serial / Subnet
- Phone Automations - ITL, Factory Reset
- Unlimited CDR Report History
- Unlimited Administrators
- Unlimited Callmanager Clusters
Starting at$0.75 /phone
Everything in Essentials - Plus:
- TrueSpam Filtering plans available at extra charge
- Self Service Call Blocking via MCID Softkey and Jabber
- Missed Call Alerts
Starting at$0.85 /phone
Everything in Advanced - Plus:
- Policy Alerts
- Policy Apps
- Realtime Phone Discovery
- 911 Location Matching via Subnet, Switch, Port
- QR Code Wire Mapping Tool
- Kubernetes support
TrueSpam inspection packages start at $1,000 USD per year.
Also available through resale partner network:
Frequently asked questions
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, email [email protected] with your qustion.
- How are the Subscriptions licensed?
- Subscriptions are based on total phone count, per year. The cost covers subscription and support.
- Do you sell internationally?
- Yes, I sell and provide support to customers all over the world.
- Do you offer MSP Licensing?
- Yes, contact me directly for MSP pricing.
- How is TrueSpam licensed?
- Call Telemetry is a licensed reseller of Truespam. You can purchase packs of 100,000 caller reputation queries along with yearly subscription. Advanced plan or higher is required.
- Is this a Cloud or On-premise product?
- It's self hosted using common virtualization suites - Vmware, Kubernetes, Docker. Run it privately and under any compliance regulations you need - even air-gapped.